Acceptance of Terms
This Website and its contents are provided for your convenience only. Although AVIC has attempted to provide accurate information on this Website, it assumes no obligation or responsibility regarding the accuracy of the information whatsoever. AVIC may change the contents available on this Website or the products mentioned at any time without notice.
All information provided on this website is provided on "as is" basis without warranties, guarantees or representations of any kind. AVIC hereby expressly disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all express, implied, statutory or other warranties, guarantees or representations, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Limitation of Liability
Neither AVIC nor any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, agents, employees or other representatives shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive, and/or exemplary damages including without limitation, loss of profits or revenues, loss of data, and/or loss of business, in connection with this Website or the use of or inability to use this Website or reliance on the contents contained herein, even if AVIC is advised of the possibility of such damages.
Links to Third Parties
Although links to third party Websites may be contained in this Website for your convenience, AVIC shall not be responsible for any content of any such Websites. You might need to review and agree to applicable rules of use when using such Websites. In addition, a link to third-party Website does not imply that AVIC endorses the site or the products or services referenced therein.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Website Content Source and Copyright
1. Any content on this website, including trademarks, designs, words, pictures and all other information herein, is owned and copyright exclusively by the Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) unless special instructions are given.
2. “All Rights Reserved” indicated throughout this website is the copyright notice of independent rights for logos, the website design and concept, framework, compilation architecture, production contents and pictures of the entire website by Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC).
3. All intellectual property rights are owned or co-owned by the Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) and its partners for the contents and services developed by the Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) or co-developed by the Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) and other parties. They are subject to the protection of intellectual property laws in copyright, trademark rights, service trademark, patent, proprietary rights and other intellectual property protection rights of the law.
4. AVIC’s network service contents include words, pictures, all the contents of diagrams and other information that the Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) offers its customers. All content is subject to the legal protections as mentioned above.
5. The content copyrights for content provided by other organizations, groups or commercial institutions belongs to the corresponding providers. For extracted or forwarded contents, permissions have been granted from copyright holders to this website and the content sources have also been indicated as stipulated.
About Extraction from the Website
1. Under the conditions of the copyright law with regard to this website from the Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC), users are allowed to browse and download the contents of this website for non-commercial use. For commercial uses (such as copying, downloading, storing, sending, converting, rentals, demonstrating, information dissemination, publishing through hard copy, electronic data capture systems or other methods for distributing any contents in this website, or creating derivatives related with contents in this website), written approval must be acquired from the Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) and the content source and copyright owned by the Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) must be indicated for use. For any website or print media that violates state laws and regulations, disregards the website’s notice and consents or, makes use of website contents without prior authorization and source indications, this website shall reserve its rights to take legal measures to ensure the violator be held accountable.
2. No one is permitted to copy or make mirror images on any server(s) that are not owned by the Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) unless written approval is given from the Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC).
3. For use of any contents offered by other organizations, groups or commercial institutions, please contact directly the corresponding copyright holders. This website is exempt from any liability and legal responsibility associated with any such transactions.
4. Anyone or any organization, upon obtaining approval, must also abide by the following conditions to copy or distribute any contents in this website with copyrights owned by the Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) through any method.
(1) Ensure that extraction or quotation reflects the true meaning of the original.
(2) Indicate the source. (URL: http://www.avic.com)
Cautions for Website Link
Please abide by the following regulations to provide links of this website on other websites:
1. An official agreement must be signed with the Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) prior to linkage with this website.
2. Unless a special agreement is made with the Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC), links must directed to http://www.avic.com instead of the other web pages in this website.
3. Appearance, location and other aspects of links must not undermine or dilute the name of the Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC).
4. Appearance, location and other aspects of links must not give visitors a false impression.
5. When the link is activated by a visitor, the contents in the linked website must be displayed in full-screen mode instead of frame mode.
6. The Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) is entitled to withdraw the linkage rights from this website at any time.
Words or contents quoted, extracted or forwarded from a third party to this website are not represented as the viewpoints of the Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) and are only for exchanges and references for the visitor.About Corporate Goverance
Cookies, Web Beacons and Other Technologies
AVIC collects information from your visits to our Web sites to help us gather statistics about usage and effectiveness, personalize your experience, and tailor our interactions with you. We do so through the use of various technologies, including one called "cookies". A cookie is a piece of data that a Web site can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your computer as a tag that identifies your computer. While cookies are often only used to measure Web site usage (such as number of visitors and duration of visit) and effectiveness (such as topics visitors are most interested in) and to allow for ease of navigation or use and, as such, are not associated with any personal information, they are also used at times to personalize a known visitor's experience to a Web site by being associated with profile information or user preferences. Over time this information provides valuable insight to help improve the user experience.
Cookies are typically categorized as "session" cookies or "persistent" cookies. Session cookies help you navigate through the Web site efficiently, keeping track of your progression from page to page so that you are not asked for information you have already provided during the current visit. Session cookies are stored in temporary memory and erased when the web browser is closed. Persistent cookies, on the other hand, store user preferences for current and successive visits. They are written on your device's hard disk, and are still valid when you restart your browser. We use persistent cookies, for example, to record your choice of language and country location.
While AVIC Web sites at this time do not recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, such as "do not track" instructions, you can generally express your privacy preferences regarding the use of most cookies and similar technologies though your web browser. You can set your browser in most instances to notify you before you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it or not. You can also generally set your browser to turn off cookies.
Some web browsers may let you enable a "do not track" feature that sends signals to the websites you visit, indicating that you do not want your online activities tracked. This is different than blocking or deleting cookies, as browsers with a "do not track" feature enabled may still accept cookies. There is currently no industry standard for how companies should respond to "do not track" signals, although one may develop in the future. We do not respond to "do not track" signals at this time. If we do so in the future, we will describe how in this Privacy Statement. More information about "do not track" is available at www.allaboutdnt.org.
Disclosure of Your Information to Third Parties
AVIC's Website contains several links to the Websites or web addresses of third parties, Avic will not disclose your personal information to those third parties and shall not be responsible for the third parties' privacy policies.
Avic may share your personal information with its business partners to better fulfill your requests for products and/or services. Certainly, Avic will only share your personal information with its business partners with your consent.
Securing Your Information
AVIC has endeavored to take commercially reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized access to and improper use of your personal information collected by registered or any other means mentioned above via your use of this Website. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit to us, and so we urge you to take every possible precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure browser.